School Uniform List
- Red sweatshirt or school cardigan with school logo
- White polo shirt
- Black or grey trousers / skirts (Not Jeans)
- Black school shoes (Not Trainers)
During the summer term
- Red checked school dress or skirt and blouse/polo shirt is acceptable for girls.
- Boys may wear grey or black shorts with a white short sleeved shirt/polo shirt.
PE/Games kit for Boys & Girls:
- Black shorts & plain red polo shirt
- Plimsolls (indoor use)
- Trainers (outdoor games)
- Jogging bottoms, a thick jumper or a track suit and a spare pair of socks
For swimming all pupils require a swimming costume, hat, towel and a waterproof bag large enough to hold all their belongings.
Only small stud earrings may be worn at school and these will need to be removed for swimming and P.E.
Please make sure all clothing and PE kit is regularly marked with your child’s name.
Our new school uniform provider is:
SCHOOL TRENDS – www.SchoolTrends.co.uk
Tel: 0870 165 0161
Please check their website as there is an extensive selection of different school clothing available
Trends Order Form
The following can be purchased from the school whilst stocks last :
Book Bags – with school logo £6.50
P.E Bags – with school logo £6.50